Sunday, March 4, 2007

Slow, low, Sunday

It's been a busy week life-wise, hence a slow week blog-wise. Thanks to those of you who send emails and post comments - its fun to read what you all have to say. That's why today I'm introducing a new element to this blog: The Pork Patrol.

I have friends across the country, the majority of whom eat food. I know that my sensibilities coincide with many of yours, and that you're all intelligent, creative, people. So I'm inviting you to join the Rib Report street squad, spreading the gospel of good food, comfortable environments, and sensible prices. I figure between all of us we can clue each other in to some pretty great spots to grab a bite to eat and check out some local flavor. Eating establishments are not limited to BBQ - there are just too many sumptuous vittles out there to be limiting our consumptive habits. I've created an email account, ribreporter@gmail.com, for your various food related musings. Send 'em on over and I'll post them, with the caveat that I may do some minor editing (I've emailed with you guys - y'all are real smart but some of you sure can't spell.) Looking forward to seeing what sort of great, and not so great, eating experiences you all have to share.

Coming this week on the Rib Report:

  • The inagural edition of the Rack of the Week.
  • Music to Smoke To
  • A few cool food-related sites to share.
  • And more.

No comments: